Design comes in sizes 4X4, 5X7 & 6X10 in formats DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES,
PCS (only 4X4), VIP, XXX, SEW... Your download wil contain a zipped folder with
all file formats included.
Design includes 12 sizes including a Blank Divider and NB to 5T
Closet Dividers Tutorial
1. Hoop medium/heavy stabilizer (tear away works great)
2. Stitch block 1 as a guideline
3. Spray temporary adhesive onto stabilizer and lay a piece of stiff craft felt down, smooth out and stitch block 2 the tackdown
4. Cut around edge of design as you would an applique
5. Stitch the next lettering blocks or decorative stitch blocks *if applicable
6. Remove hoop, spray temporary adhesive to BOTTOM side of stabilizer, lay another piece of foam (or a piece of fabric) down and smooth.
7. Return hoop to machine and stitch the next tackdown block to tackdown the 2nd piece of felt underneath.
8. Remove hoop and cut around edge of design to remove excess felt.
9. Put the same thread in bobbin as you use for the top, replace hoop and stitch the final block, which is the satin stitch to finish edges of design.
10. remove design from hoop and either trim stabilizer or tear excess stabilizer from project depending on the type of stabilizer you use.